Senate Transportation Committee
Monday, March 26, 2018 – Off-the-Floor
The Senate Transportation Committee will meet on Monday, March 26, 2018, Off-the-Floor to consider the following legislation:
- S.B. 1080 (Dinniman, Rafferty and Ward): Designates a portion of Pennsylvania Route 41 between Pennsylvania Route 926 and U.S. Route 1 in London Grove Township and Londonderry Township, Chester, County, as the Trooper Kenton Iwaniec Memorial Highway.
- Amendment #6194 (Rafferty): Corrects the designation’s location.
- S.B. 1091 (Martin, Aument, Rafferty and Sabatina): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to provide the option for public contributions to pediatric cancer research when renewing a driver’s license, identification card or vehicle registration electronically through PennDOT’s website.
- H.B. 215 (Boback): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to create a special plate “Honoring our Women Veterans” of the armed forces of the United States, and to create a special plate for recipients of the Legion of Merit.
- H.B. 1414 (Barrar): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to authorize special lighting requirements for tow trucks, vehicles used by probation officers in the First Judicial District of Philadelphia, privately-owned vehicles used in answering emergency calls, solid waste collection vehicles and certain fire police vehicles.
- Amendment #6185 (Rafferty): Removes a PennDOT regulatory requirement.